Select account type
1. Do you want to open a personal or business account?
A personal account with eFlow allows you to register your vehicle(s) for one of two account types (Video or Tag) with two different payment options (bill pay/top-up) available
An eFlow business account enables all companies, large and small, to register their vehicles for a Video or Tag account with two different payment options (bill pay/top-up) available.
2. Which type of account would you like to register? Not sure which type of account to select?
The eFlow Video Account gives you 50c off every M50 toll. The toll cameras read your vehicle registration plate and charge the toll directly to your account. You can manage your account online and there’s no account management fee.
Your eFlow Tag Account entitles you to €1 off every M50 toll. You can also use your tag to access the express lanes at all other Irish tolls. The tag is rented for a low-cost monthly fee of €1.23.
Not sure which type of account to select?
Limited to the M50 barrier-free toll, a Video account also lets you enjoy a €0.50 reduction on your toll charge with no monthly administration fee or tag.
The Video account comes with other excellent perks:
- Limited to the M50 barrier-free toll, so there's no need to fit an electronic tag to your windscreen
- Top-up and bill pay account options tailored to your preferred payment method
- Online account management with a host of self-service tools
- No monthly administration fee
- A video account is exclusively available with eFlow
What's more, for every M50 journey you make, we'll discount your toll by €1.00.
- No next-day payment deadlines on the M50 - forget the stress of penalty letters and fines
- Top-up and bill pay account options tailored to your driving habits
- With no tag purchase necessary, your eFlow tag is leased for a low-cost monthly management fee of €1.00 + VAT
- Online account management and self-service so you know where your money's going