How can I view my statements
If you select to receive your statements by email, every month we’ll email you a link to your statement. You will need your eFlow username and password to access it.
Only invoices/statements from August 2021 onwards are readily available. Please contact us through one of the ways below if you can’t access the one(s) you require.
You can also view your statement online by logging into your account on eflow.ie:
- Login to your eFlow account with your username and password.
- Click on the “invoices and payments” section to view your statements.
- Scroll down and select the date ranges of the statement you would like to view.
- Select the ‘page’ icon to view your statement online. In order to download the invoice correctly, the user must be using Chrome & have pop-ups enabled.
- If you wish to download your statement for further use, click the page icon which will generate a PDF of your statement. From here, you can download or print your statement.
- If you would like to view a history of invoices issued during your selected date range, select ‘Download CSV’, ‘Download Excel’, or ‘Download PDF’ to download your list of invoices in the respective format chosen.
Please note statements issued to your account prior to our systems upgrade on August 7th 2021, are not readily available. If you need access to these statements, please contact our customer service team.
For help finding your statement, please visit our guide here.
We’ve updated our eFlow statement. For help understanding your statement click here.
Switching tags between vehicles
If you want to reassign your tag to a different vehicle, you can do that online:
- Login to your eFlow account.
- Click ‘My Vehicles’ in the account overview page.
- Select the ‘eye’ icon beside the vehicle you wish to switch the tag to and select ‘swap to tag tolling’.
- Select ‘choose existing tag’. Click the drop down menu and select the tag you wish to assign to the respective vehicle.
- Select ‘Change to Tag Tolling’. You can also choose whether to keep or remove the vehicle the tag was switched from.
If for any reason you cannot switch your tag successfully, please contact us.
Please note: If the vehicle you are trying to add is already registered to another account you will not be able to add the vehicle to your account. To do so, you must remove the vehicle from the other account before adding it to your account.
If you need a new eFlow tag holder for any vehicle, you can request it by clicking on the blue ‘eye’ icon under the ‘more’ column in the section of Your account.
Please note: eFlow tags are not transferable from one vehicle to another similar type of vehicle e.g. from one car to another car. This is because each eFlow tag is associated with a specific vehicle and its account. If you use a tag from another vehicle, you will be charged as a non-registered user on the M50 as tags are assigned to specific license plate numbers. If a tag is used in a car that it’s not assigned to, it will not work on any tolls around Ireland.
I can't log in
There are a number of reasons why you can’t log in to eFlow.ie:
- Account is closed or pending close. If your account is closed or pending close, you will not be able to log in to eFlow.ie
- Wrong username or password.
If you are experiencing difficulties in accessing your account, you can retrieve your username or reset your password at the login screen or by contacting our customer service agents.
To retrieve your username, you will need your account number, mobile number and email address. If all of your information matches what we have on file, we will send an email to the address listed on your account with your username.
To reset your password, you will need your username. If this matches what we have on file, we will send you an email with a temporary password. If the email address on the account is no longer in use, you can contact us through one of our communication channels here to restore access to your account.
Why is my account suspended?
Your account has become suspended because we were not able to successfully take payment from your registered payment method on two occasions.
Please note: Due to account suspension, journeys cannot be added to the registered account. If a tag registered account becomes suspended, the tag will become inactive and will not work on the M50 toll or any other toll roads. Any M50 journeys made by your vehicle(s) while your account is suspended will be charged at the unregistered rate. This means that you will have to pay your toll by the following day 8pm deadline to avoid late penalties. At toll booths, you will have to stop and pay at the booth if your account is suspended.
How can I pay my penalty once I receive my letter
Once you have received your penalty notice, the process is straight forward. Visit eFlow.ie and select Pay a Penalty. You can also bring your penalty letter to any Payzone retail outlet and pay the outstanding balance there.
Our offices are open Monday to Friday 08:00 – 21:00 Saturday and Sunday 10:00 – 18:30
Postal address: eFlow, PO Box 13294, South City DSU, Cork, Freepost FCK7528.