Balance and Statements
How can I check my account balance?
You can view the current balance on your account when you log in to your online account with your username and password.
If you have a Post Pay account, to view your statements ‘Invoices and Payments’. To view your statement, select the required date range and then click the ‘paper page’ icon of the statement you would like to view.
The payment date is displayed in the ‘Invoices and Payments’ page. Payment for any balance due at the end of the month will be taken out of your account on the date displayed.
If you’d like to make a payment against your eFlow account balance manually, now you can. Full payments can be made on eFlow Post Pay accounts online at eFlow.ie by clicking ‘Pay Outstanding’ You can select from the list of unpaid invoices, unbilled toll transactions and unbilled payments/adjustments. If you would like to pay them now, tick the respective unbilled/unpaid payment and select the ‘Pay’ button.
If you have a Pre-Pay account, you can view your current balance under the ‘Statements and Payments’ heading. For a more in depth view. To better understand your account balance it is best to view your most recent statement. Select the date range of the statements you would like to view and click the ‘paper page’ beside the statement you would like to view. You can make additional Top-up payments online to extend your credit.
How is the account balance calculated?
Your account balance is located on the ‘Invoices and Payments’ page for post pay, for pre-pay, your balance is located on the ‘Statements and Payments’ page. The balance refers to the total which will appear on your next eFlow invoice/statement. This relates to charges incurred during the previous month, for which payment has not yet been taken from your registered payment method on your statement.
It does not include journeys which were taken during the current month (your live balance) and will not match the sum of passages on the ‘Journeys’ page.
How can I view my statements?
To view your eFlow statements or invoices, log in to eFlow.ie with your username and password.
- For prepay accounts, select ‘Statements and Payments’ in the account overview page If you have a post pay account, select ‘Invoices and Payments’.
- Select the date range of the statements you would like to view (unfortunately, we can’t provide statements prior to our systems upgrade on August 7th Please contact us should you require your statements before this date).
- Click the ‘Paper Page’ icon of the statement you would like to view and it within your browser…
- Select ‘File’ and ‘Save As…’ to download and save the PDF file.
I’d like to change the way that I receive my statement
To change how you receive your statement:
- Log in to eFlow.ie with your username and password.
- Select ‘My Details’ on the account overview page.
- Scroll down to ‘Contact Preferences’.
- Open the drop-down menu beside ‘Receive Bills by’ and select whether you want to receive your statement by email or post.
- Click ‘Save All Changes’ at the bottom of the page.